вторник, 4 апреля 2017 г.

Informal letter. Task 4.

Chelyabinsk
Russia
5th april, 2017
Dear Susan,
I was awfully glad to get your letter. Sorry, that couldn't answer earlier.

First of all, usually, me and my friends visiting different places and events, where we meeting with different people. I think, that we can call it parites. 
Also,we made a lot of parties together, it was fun. All people enjoyed the party, danced a lot, sang, I think,that We did it good. 
I give people different presents,depending of our relationship.
Furthemore, every present for me - the best present ever, because people waisted their time, money, attention. It's really important.
About your book...I love fantastic so much! What is your favorite author? What do yu think about first pages of book? Do you like it?
I hopeto see you soon.
All the best,
Sveta.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий