вторник, 24 января 2017 г.

Magazine story (5c)

What do you know about the Royal observatory in England? It's very intriguing and popular place, where time begins. I've been wanting to visit this place, and I felt a little bit nervous about my first trip alone in another country. It was risky, but I knew I wanted to try it.
I came to London, and my first excursion was to the Royal Observatory. It was a perfect sunny day with not a cloud in the sky and I felt amazing.

When we came there, it was weird building.
There for my tour group was told, what happens in the Observatory, how to determine the time and coordinates, and a lot of different interesting facts and stories.
After this very cognitive excursion, we came in one of the biggest planetariums, where also is as the largest refracting telescope in UK and lots of galleries and exhibits related to time. It was unreal. I couldn't believe, that I was there.

 After this excursion, I felt really tired, but satisfied. I met with the most important things on the Earth - time.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий