вторник, 13 декабря 2016 г.

Informal letter - good film

Chelyabinsk, Russia
14 December, 2016
Dear Sam, 

I'm really happy to see your letter, and I feel a little bit sad, that can't answer you earlier. 

Okey, let's talk about film.

I want to advice you film "Palo Alto". It's drama about teenagers, their hard life, and it's teach you, that it doesn't matter, what happend with you, it's really cool, if you smiling and joking every time. It's incredible. 

There are many awsome actors, my favorite is Emma Roberts and Jack Kilmer. Also, there is really popular actor - Nat Wolff. 

This film about everything, and also about nothing. Yes, there shows bad habbits, like smoking and drinking, but it makes this movie better. It's looks on one breath. 

I watched this film on advice, and I advice it for you. I hope, that you will like it like me. 

What is your favorite type of movie and why? If you will film movie, which actors will you choose? 
Do you want to film in movie?

With love,
Sveta.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий