вторник, 20 декабря 2016 г.

Correction work

Writing.
Chelyabinsk 
Russia
December, 21, 2016

Dear Sam,

Thank you for your letter, and I feel embarrassed, that I can't answer earlier. 

My last holidays I spent in Italy, Venice. We were lived in little town near Venice - Abbana Terme. 

It was one of the best trips. We spent almost all our time in Venice. Drank hot coctails, walked around the city, made a lot pictures and talked every time. 

It was my second journey there, and it was great again.

My next trip will be in Thailand, and I really love it, but the biggest dream is to visit Canada. 

What is your favourite country and why? What is the most beautiful place have you ever seen? How many countries you visited?

Yours, 
Sveta.

Healthy life.

Today, We will talk about heath in our life.

Nowdays healthy life is more and more popular. It happend, because people started to understand, that work in gym is more harder,than just eating everytime.

As for me, we also should take care about our mentally health. For example, 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий