пятница, 3 апреля 2015 г.

Task 6

1. How do you feel about the fact that people in the cinema sometimes talking?
2. What do you think is worth making a remark noisy man in the restaurant?
3.When you are in the transport, someone stepped on your foot, your actions?
4. Do you think you often late? Do you try to be punctual?
5. In your opinion, if a person of bad smells, should I tell him?
6. What do you think, is it possible to gossip someone with another person?
7.What do you think, is it possible to take things a man without asking?

1 комментарий:

  1. 1 I think it is really bad manner! I believe , that people should think about others.
    2 In this situation I can lose my temper!
    3 I think, that it is a typical situation in a public transport, it is a normal situation.
    4 I don't like it, I have never late, because I think it is really bad manner!
    5 Ofcourse Not! You should't tell abou it !
    6 I think, that you shouldn't do it, because it isn't honest situation.
    7 No, only if you want to be a robber!

    ОтветитьУдалить