понедельник, 13 апреля 2015 г.

My first experience of meeting Americans

Hello everybody! I want to tell you about my meeting with Americans. I was very happy, when I know, americans come to us in Chelyabinsk. I think, I almost did not speak in English, but I tryed to tell with them. It was Monday. After, We tell in corridors, or just when seen and exchanging small phrases. Americans are very crazy, but they call us crazy. We are very surprised, that they do not know some times its own language, but feel of comfortable. They always smiling. My English has improved a lot, even though I sometimes did not speak correctly. dance and a small staging were very funny and bright. They are very cool and funny, I am glad that know with them. thank you very much to those who organized and helped organize these exchanges.

1 комментарий:

  1. Check the message again and correct the mistakes, please! Be careful with spelling, word order and grammar tenses!

    ОтветитьУдалить