понедельник, 6 октября 2014 г.

My hobby

  Hello! My name is Sveta and I want to tell you about my hooby. My hobby is traveling. I was in different countries and continents. My favourite country is Thailand. I love trying new food, meet new people, learn new places. I visit new places, then buy this place a magnet or a bracelet with the name of this place. I have a lot of friends in different countries, Germans, Americans, Thais, Russian and many others. I visit not only other countries, but also the city of Russia. we are traveling family. I love to travel and learn new things!

2 комментария:

  1. Hi! Thats very good story. I like travelling too. It is good , when people like to discover all new. Dont stop interesting .

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Svetlana, I like your story very much. I think your have a very strange hobby! I have never been in Thailand, but I was in other countries. Also I collect magnets. In my future I want to visit Thailand.

    ОтветитьУдалить