понедельник, 12 января 2015 г.

The best Christmas present

Hello. I want to tell you about The best X-mas present. As for me the best present is a brother or sister. It gives me great joy to know that my parents will adopt children. I am very glad that I will have a brother or sister. Maybe brother and sister, but unfortunately, this is not a present for Christmas. My parents and me visited in Thailand and parents presented me 200 dollars. but still it seems to me that the best present - this is when you are among friends and people close to you. For someone a wonderful gift is a phone, tablet, player. For someone a dog and a cat, may be hamster. Everyone judges differently, despite what anyone priorities. For someone important gadgets and super new things with the brand label, and for someone and the water will be a wonderful present.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий